Sense of pride through school uniform
Expressing personality and skills in a creative way is human’s nature which is specially seen in children. Children always find different ways to represent them whether its art, music, sports, or looks in different styles. They want that wearing different kind of dresses at schools should be allowed. Some of the students think wearing a school uniform is a stressful thing and they will get bound to one dress.
But, it is important to make them understand that uniform gives a sense of pride to students. It makes them believe in unity and comes at affordable price.
Importance of school uniforms and school dresses:
- As the competitiveness between the kids is increasing, the informal dresses worn by them is becoming a status symbol. The school dresses mandate the students to look alike. This helps to make students concentrate on who they are than immersing in latest trends, and makes them realize that they are not there to show off the price tags of dresses but to become ready to achieve their goals through their academic performance.
- It is sometimes seen that parents keep purchasing different outfits for their kids according to the seasonal changes. That money which they spend throughout the year can be saved and used for other household works.
- These dresses are less expensive and cost effective and create a feeling of belonging and oneness as same as in athletic players. This oneness gives children the importance of unity and team work that makes children to put extra effort in their performances and bridges the gap between the talkative children and less interactive children.
- Wearing this dress, acts as an adventurous challenge for students to make their own different identity and personal flair even when they all are looking alike in same dress. This attempt removes the thoughts of people who think that the same dresses are suppressing the freedom of expression rights of students.
- These dresses act as a protection from crime because it saves school from violence and theft. If any outsider enters inside the premises apart from staff he can be recognized easily.
- Some of the students feel inferior than other children at schools because of different dresses worn every day and that’s why they avoid coming to school, but having same dresses encourage children to come to school more. These dresses remove the external differences between children.
Students learn the importance of cleaning and responsibility through same dresses as they have a responsibility of keeping their dresses clean because it has to be worn everyday in class and everyone wants to look clean and tidy. For more information, Please visit : https://www.cookieskids.com.